“I must admit I’m a bit of an Autumn girl, but you really can’t beat the magic of Spring!” ~ Jane
In the Spring, we love going outside and searching our garden for new flowers that might be peaking up, and identifying the birds and bugs in our yard. There is so much wonderment in Spring, which makes it so easy to find joy in such small pleasures.
1) Dining alfresco.
2) Cooking with our fresh Spring veggies.
3) The smell of fresh cut grass.
4) Buzzing of bumble bees.
5) Going puddle jumping.
6) Making mudpies.
7) Taking a walk (and pretending that you are marching in a parade).
10) Putting them in a vase.
11) Going Exploring.
13) Kicking your feet up.
14) Brightening your yard with some freshly painted bird houses.
15) Cleaning out your garden,
16) then making a bird nest decoration from the debris (mine is made of dead thyme and some English Ivy vines).
17) Giving the birds a head start with their nests by providing them with some yarn and fabric scraps to use.
18) Breaking out the sidewalk chalk.
19) Listening to the sounds of outside fun and giggling.
And now at the end of this list of sweet and fun things, I’m starting to wonder, maybe I might be a Spring girl after all!
What are some of your favorite things about Spring?